Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 968, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

BENCH PRESS (mans favorite workout)

PHYSIQUE79
PHYSIQUE79
United States
2014/05/27, 02:04 PM
The Bench Press I don’t know a man that works out in a gym that doesn’t use the bench it’s like a land mark in the gym a destination point you can say that you’re working out until you use it. That is unless you’re like me every muscle I have ever gained on my body was all done without the use of one weight nothing but outdoor pull up and dip bars along with pushups and other insane work out methods.
Mr_Geezer
Mr_Geezer
United States
2014/05/27, 02:41 PM
I agree that bodyweight exercises produce amazing results. Most of my training is done on a power tower or the floor. I still use dumbbels up to 70 lbs each just because it feels so good.
PHYSIQUE79
PHYSIQUE79
United States
2014/05/28, 12:06 PM
I hear you, but you know the problem I have with most of you work out guys you always try to tell everyone that a certain formula works as far as workouts and diet. Look at me and my pics I eat whatever whenever no balanced or  health diet I just hit it hard and as you can see the results are stunning.
Mr_Geezer
Mr_Geezer
United States
2014/05/28, 03:32 PM
Work out guys? I'm not sure what you mean there. Yes, you're perfectly beautiful and congratulations on your non training plan. It is a fitness sight and I try to help beginners here . We seem to be saying very similar things. For the last year or so since they changed the sight I'm about the only one who has even bothered to respond to newbs. I'll be happy to have another who tries to help.  Most fools don't even come back to read responses to their questions but occasionally they do.

perhaps you should post some of your methods. I'm sure I'd enjoy it because if I've learned anything in 40 years of working out, change up is the best stradegy. Keep your body guessing. I do suggest minimizing the abount of sugar, processed food and soft drinks and that's an inarguable "formula".
PHYSIQUE79
PHYSIQUE79
United States
2014/05/31, 11:18 PM
LOL  I hear you old man and your right a lot of guys dont come on here much anymore which I dont mind because all they talked about where dead lifts. Stay young old man because if you act your age you would be dead LOL.
Mr_Geezer
Mr_Geezer
United States
2014/06/02, 04:30 PM
I've watched your videos and used quite a few of the , I don't know what to call them, but workouts.  age and wind issues are my biggest inhibiter. Happens to all of us. I did used to get sick of all the dead lift and squat talk as well. Have to say that the chick at Bodyrock TV kills me when I try to do her routines. I just have to allow longer rest intervals.

Yep , old age may get me but I made 61 without being hit by a bus. One never knows. You should link some of your stuff on here. I am bummed that they have set up endless forums on here so it's not easy to find discussion. In the olden days there was a faithful group, limited forums and so much more interest than there is now.

I have to say I'm happy to be able to do ten sets of ten pull ups but I'm way past being able to run with you.