Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 968, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

aid weight loss

chazadagreat
chazadagreat
United Kingdom
2014/02/18, 09:38 AM
Afternoon all

i go to the gym

but was wondering what i can do to speed up weight loss like fat burners and protien

or anythings i can do in the gym that are better for weight loss

anyone can help that be great and can have a choclate cake ( maybe not haha)
Mr_Geezer
Mr_Geezer
United States
2014/02/18, 03:21 PM
Eat nothing out of a bag or box. In other words, eat whole unprocessed food. Read labels. If you can't pronounce an ingredient on the label, it's not food. Learn the difference in complex and simple carbohydrates. Eat more of the complex carbs.

Up your reps and lighten your weight. Do gobs of cardiac work.

You want to eat as much lean protein as you can.  Sweet comes in many forms. The sweet in an orange has no relation to the sweet in your sugar bowl.

Educate yourself on proper diet. Measure and track the calories you eat. Of course a good exercise program is vital. But your body will get to it's proper size and weight once you put the proper fuel at the proper quantity. Diet is 90%
Dutchie58
Dutchie58
Australia
2014/02/18, 11:52 PM
Trying to speed up weight loss can often lead to disappointment. People that lose around half a kilo a week can often do that consistently untill they reach their goal. Weight loss products hardly ever work. But they are a great money earner. Weight loss has become a multi billion dollar industry around the world. And yet nobody has produced the perfect product with 100% succes rate. I wonder why . Good simple food and regular excersise will produce the result. It is not a race. Lose fast, gain fast. The diet industry loves that, they don't mind getting bigger and bigger.
2014/03/15, 03:43 AM
I am no expert so I will just say do the right kind of cardio which is HIIT, Circuits and/or Tabata. Also do strength training, resistance training, and bodyweight exercises. 

For dieting I would say your diet should be in a mixture between paleo and low carb and drink water.
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2014/03/17, 06:55 AM
Kill_the_Geezer
Eat nothing out of a bag or box. In other words, eat whole unprocessed food. Read labels. If you can't pronounce an ingredient on the label, it's not food. Learn the difference in complex and simple carbohydrates. Eat more of the complex carbs.

Up your reps and lighten your weight. Do gobs of cardiac work.

You want to eat as much lean protein as you can. Sweet comes in many forms. The sweet in an orange has no relation to the sweet in your sugar bowl.

Educate yourself on proper diet. Measure and track the calories you eat. Of course a good exercise program is vital. But your body will get to it's proper size and weight once you put the proper fuel at the proper quantity. Diet is 90%

I agree with the above.  Also my best advice is to not cut your calories to low.  Portion control is key to is as well.  Even if you are eating all good foryou things, too much of them is still bad

---