Group: Doin-it 2012!

Created: 2012/01/04, Members: 82, Photos: 0, Messages: 92

Get involved with the discussion and fellow members with your own questions or advice to share. Simply click above to get started.

Back to topic list
Weekly Check-in
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 4 of 4 pages resultset_next resultset_last
  • 2012/01/24, 04:17 PM
    thanks i started working out agin yesterday and im so sore...but hey I dont mind being sore from trying to get healthier time to work out again ...I have also decided to start walking for 30 mins a day I know that will help...my mother always told me walking is the best exercise
  • 2012/01/25, 02:23 PM
    Nice, glad to hear you are feeling better! This morning I was 142.8.  Exactly 1 lb down.  Time to bust my butt as last week I was a slacker.
  • 2012/01/28, 09:02 PM
    me 2 I havent lost any weight but last year I dropped two dress sizes without losing any weight
  • 2012/01/30, 08:47 PM
    Hi ladies :) So it's Monday, not Wednesday BUT I'm excited :) I lost my first three pounds this last week! Yay! So now, it's only 38 more pounds to go! And even though it's not a lot, thirty something feels better to me than forty something so YAY!!! :D
  • 2012/01/30, 10:03 PM
    alexi168526
    me 2 I havent lost any weight but last year I dropped two dress sizes without losing any weight

---Actually that's perfect!  It means you are gaining muscle and losing fat, the ultimate way to lose.  I need to get to the gym more and do my workouts more consistantly for that to happen, if only the baby would sleeeeeeep.
  • 2012/01/30, 10:07 PM
    Brit1027
    Hi ladies :) So it's Monday, not Wednesday BUT I'm excited :) I lost my first three pounds this last week! Yay! So now, it's only 38 more pounds to go! And even though it's not a lot, thirty something feels better to me than forty something so YAY!!! :D

---Nice work, anyday is good when you have something to brag about!  Keep in mind the posts above, and don't focus tooo much on the number. If the number isn't going down but you feel your clothes getting loser, you're good!
  • 2012/02/01, 07:46 PM
    New to the group but works out perfect cause wednesday is my weigh in day. I started at 311 and weighed in at 304 this morning. Today starts week 4, I am a little discouraged since I started strong but haven't seen the scale move for nearly two weeks despite diet and excercise...trying to figure that out. I do think I see some changes in my body size, I'm interested to see my measurements next Wednesday. Other than than I am feeling so much better than when I started so that's progress for sure!
  • 2012/02/01, 07:49 PM
    Brit1027

--- 
    That's awesome, keep up the hard work 3lbs is huge when you don't have a ginat number to loose. Way to Go!
  • 2012/02/02, 12:12 PM
    Welcome hibarra82 congrats on the loss and don't worry so much about the number - if you feel better and are losing inches or dress sizes the number doesn't matter.  In fact if you are strength training with your trainer, you may actually go up a pound once in a while as muscle weighs more than fat.

As for me, this week I am 148.6 which basically means I lost nada.  And it's not muscle either lol.  Bad week for me!  Other than crunches I got in no workouts blech.  Plus my MIL's birthday was on the weekend so ended up have a peice of cake.  Little big man has pink eye so both he and the baby have been up at night.  Last night I think I got up six times?  Little blurry so not to sure.  No way I am using what little energy I have to workout.  Nobody wants to see Mommy snap by 5:30.  So once overbody gets straightened out, I'll be doing penance cardio everynight after the kiddos go to bed.
  • 2012/02/02, 08:12 PM
    I know what you mean kids make it really hard on us...forget 8 hours of sleep. I hope this week is easier for you and your kiddos feel better. Thanks for the encouragement, I know your right...the scale will eventually move. I don't think I'm going to be a 300 pound woman wearing a size 10, lol.
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 4 of 4 pages resultset_next resultset_last

© 2012 FreeTrainers.com - Fitness guide - Nutrition guide - Find workouts - Find exercises - Groups - Members
Company info - Help - Terms of service - Privacy policy - Contact us