Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Secret To Extremely Fast Weight Loss ? R

journeyoflife7
journeyoflife7
United States
2010/12/23, 04:16 PM
I would like to share a technique to lose a lot of weight really fast. I think that diet is an overlooked method of losing weight. If you know exactly what kinds of foods to eat, you can reach your weight loss goals simply by changing your diet. The secret is called a ?raw food? diet.

A raw food diet is a diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. Keep all the food you eat raw. When you eat foods in their natural state, you avoid a lot of excess fat, sodium, and oils. Eating a pure diet will restore you body ph or acidity level. An alkaline or basic ph is necessary for optimal body functions. When you change your diet to raw, your body will begin the detoxification process and your ph will go from acidic to basic.

Changing your body ph will reduce your craving for ?junk? food. As in my experience, I craved what I ate and lost all desire for what I avoided. Raw foods had increased in pleasure of taste while processed, or cooked foods were tasteless. I felt so much better eating healthy, as it restored my body to its maximal function. The former junk foods, cooked foods, and fatty foods, I previously ate no longer contributed to an acidic environment when I removed them from my system!

In addition to a change in ph, and eating healthy, you will have the benefits of eating fewer calories and being able to burn fat more quickly. Eating raw will make you full faster, so you will also eat less. An increased in energy is also a benefit of eating raw.

It will help you become more active, eat healthy and stay eating healthy; your body will function to its maximal potential, and your natural ph will be restored. Above all else, you will lose pounds and pounds of weight really fast!

--------------
Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle