Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

How do I lose inches fast???

hesbrook
hesbrook
United States
2010/04/18, 12:44 AM
I dont need to lose weight,but i really need to lose inches in my thighs,hips,waist, & lose my belly fat. What do I need to do???
Anastasiya
Anastasiya
United States
2010/05/17, 02:06 AM
Simple, Build lean muscle by lifting weights/use machines with at least 15-30 minutes of cardio. Body building helps you gain weight and doing cardio makes you lose weight... together it will balance to where you don't really need to lose weight...
Emo_Monster
Emo_Monster
United States
2011/02/02, 07:36 AM
Hi im 13 5'5 and 220 pounds i would LOVE to lose weight before summber which is like in 3 months... does anybody know any good workouts? PLZ HELP!
and my goal is 120 pounds but i wanna wokr some off in the summer and i have to hurry because i dont want to become a diebetic and diebetes runs in my mom and dads family on the side, and my dad and his family has bad hearts and its in our genes now thanxs to the parents :/ but plz help!!!! if you know any workouts plz tell! skip the introduction of juss saying hello say workouts of what i can do! PLZ HELP!

--------------
\\"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they\\'re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.\\"
? Marilyn Monroe