Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

How much should I be eating?

jemlovestravel
jemlovestravel
United States
2010/02/10, 11:09 AM
The last few weeks this is my routine -
Biggest Loser last chance workout DVD -35 minutes (its considered HIIT)
1 hr of walking through out my work day on my breaks and lunch (2 15min walks & 1 30min walk)
30 minute Curves circuit training
45 minute elliptical on interval training mode
S/T/Th I also do some weight training 3 set 15 each set. 6 different exercises. Lat pulls, chest presses, leg extensions, etc
I have not loss any weight at all the last 2 weeks and I am very frustrated.
I eat 2 eggs in the morning with 2% shredded cheese mixed in. A banana and/or string cheese for a snack. Oatmeal 1/2cup with raisins mid morning meal, steamed veggies for lunch, string cheese and/or fruit for snack, spinach salad or steamed veggies for dinner with either grilled chicken breast 6 oz usually or grilled lean pork loin 6 oz. My food routine doesn't change much. Some days I don't do my morning BL workout, but I really try to stick to it.

Advice please?:(
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2010/02/10, 11:49 AM
Your diet needs a lot of improvement. You should be getting more protein with every meal, you don't mention any good fats. Diet is the key to your next workout, and also healthy results. Instead of 2 eggs, have 4 with only one yolk. Have a slice of grain bread with it and some fruit. Just a suggestion.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)