Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

I Need Help

Stacy326
Stacy326
United States
2009/12/19, 05:03 PM
Hi my name is stacy and for the past 10 years i have been over weight. I have a problem I blame everyone but me for it I blame my first son because when i was pregnant with him i ganed 95 lbs, I blame my mother because she is overweight i thought i had no choise but to follow in her footsteeps, I blame my secound son because i had worked so hard and lost 50 lbs just to gain it all back again when preg with him . But the truth is i was lazy and shoveled food in my mouth just because i could and i hated myself for doing it. I was also angry with the world and now i know i was trying to supress my anger and pain with food. I really want to change my life i dont want to hate myself for other peoples mistakes anymore so i am finally letting go of my past in a hope that this will help me i dont want to kill myself with food and now i know that was exactly what i was doing all those years comitting a slow and painfull suicide because of other peoples actions so now i want to take control of my own actions once and for all and become a completly healthy person for me and my family! maybe some of you could give me tips on how to stay motivated thanks :)

--------------
love life and lurn from your mistakes move on from the past to a new future Stacy L. Zimmerman