Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 14, Photos: 0, Messages: 5365

Get involved with the discussion and fellow members with your own questions or advice to share. Simply click above to get started.

Back to topic list
Needs help with baby fat!!
  • 2009/03/24, 04:38 PM
    Hi eceryone, I just joined today hopeing to find the solution. I just had my little boy 7 months ago, and I still have all the baby fat! Is there anything I could do.. for all this weight to go away.

When I was 21 i had my first daughter and it only took me like 2 months to get rid of everything.And now it's sticking, what am i doing wrong!!??
  • 2009/04/01, 02:04 PM
    Hi i'm nikki i have the same problem. it just won't leave. and my wedding is in 1 month. :( my boy is 10 months old. i need to lose over 40 pounds!

============
    Quoting from kacie1084:

Hi eceryone, I just joined today hopeing to find the solution. I just had my little boy 7 months ago, and I still have all the baby fat! Is there anything I could do.. for all this weight to go away.

When I was 21 i had my first daughter and it only took me like 2 months to get rid of everything.And now it's sticking, what am i doing wrong!!??
    =============
  • 2009/04/28, 06:04 PM
    hey everyone i had my son 3 years ago and i am having a hard time getting my weight off i want to lose 100 pounds
  • 2009/05/18, 06:58 PM
    i have 3 girls. and i just had to under go a total hysterectomy. and i am only 24. and the pills they have me on i have added 15 lbs on in less then 3 weeks. i am trying to get fit. and not gain alot. tho i am kinda small. dr said i need to take action now. :(

--------------
    mommy of three
    i have 3 girls. and i just had to under go a total hysterectomy. and i am only 24. and the pills they have me on i have added 15 lbs on in less then 3 weeks. i am trying to get fit. and not gain alot. tho i am kinda small. dr said i need to take action now. :(

--------------
    mommy of three
    i have 3 girls. and i just had to under go a total hysterectomy. and i am only 24. and not the pills they have me on i have added 15 lbs on in less then 3 weeks. i am trying to get fit. and not gain alot. tho i am kinda small. dr said i need to take action now. :(

--------------
    mommy of three
  • 2011/03/18, 04:52 AM
    i had my last baby three years ago and had a cezerian(sori cant spell) five years ago still have baby fat iv been jogging but that doesnt seem to help i lost three pound in two weeks by jogging but the baby fat is still there any thoghts plz:surprised:
  • 2011/03/18, 04:54 AM
    i had my last baby three years ago and had a cezerian(sori cant spell) five years ago still have baby fat iv been jogging but that doesnt seem to help i lost three pound in two weeks by jogging but the baby fat is still there any thoghts plz:surprised:

© 2012 FreeTrainers.com - Fitness guide - Nutrition guide - Find workouts - Find exercises - Groups - Members
Company info - Help - Terms of service - Privacy policy - Contact us