Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

I need an online trainer!

Brittbyrd
Brittbyrd
United States
2009/03/12, 01:01 AM
This may sound silly BUT I need help. I need someone to constantly talk to without any misinformation. I need an eating plan and an exercise regiment. I'm a student and not working so I am not going to hire someone to do either. SO I am asking if someone will do some volunteer work! I am 5'4" 135 lbs. I need to lose 10-15 lbs by May 7th. Though 135 is in my healthy range my chest is very large, my stomach has a large pouche (cannot fit into my jeans), and I am just thick (can send body measurements). I have definately become self concious. So I need a workout routine to be able to lose the weight and tone up. My routine is that I have to get up at 6 a.m., leaving home at 6:45, I have a 2 hr drive to school, sit there for 3 hrs and then a 2 hr drive home. I do homework then cook dinner for my boyfriend who can eat ANYTHING (has good blood pressure, cholesterol, the whole works and is skinny). He eats out very often and we eat out about 4 meals a week together. SO I need to be able to cook for him (things he will find tasty), to be able to make to go meals, and figure out healthy choices when i'm eating out. I grew up a bit chunky and my mother has me a bit screwed up on healthy dieting. I fluctuated with different diets and even resorted to not eating. I can still have anorexic tendencies of just skipping meals or eating very little. Therefore I need help doing this right.