Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

In and outs of PT business

Capricornof87
Capricornof87
United States
2008/10/30, 08:54 PM
i only have like a 4 months of experience and would like to pursue in the PT health and fitness field. I would like to know what good rates should a PT give a client and which dietary routines work out for each individual. any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

--------------
Michael Simonelli
ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2008/10/31, 11:00 AM
I think the market would determine the rate. You need to ask other PTs near you what they charge. Depending on your education and experience level compared to theirs you should adjust your rate.

Other factors would include the services you offer, packages, proven results, again certifications/degrees, etc.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/10/31, 12:53 PM
You sound like you need more education. Diet is going to vary person to person and goal to goal, as are workout routines.

rates are determined by going rate in your area and level of expertise.

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield