Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

Excercise lots - loose only little

Elonmatt
Elonmatt
United States
2003/02/14, 07:18 PM
Hey I have been working in the gym for about two months now almost 7 days a week running everyday and have only seen a little improvement. My major problem is the "spare tire that plagues my abdominal area. No matter what I do it doesn;t go away. Does anyone have any ideas for me??
Elonmatt
Elonmatt
United States
2003/02/14, 07:21 PM
Hey I have been working in the gym for about two months now almost 7 days a week running everyday and have only seen a little improvement. My major problem is the "spare tire that plagues my abdominal area. No matter what I do it doesn't go away. I have been using the Nitro-tech from GNC as well as the Metabolism enhancer from GNC... I have been eating right and keeping a balanced diet. Does anyone have any ideas for me??
mrmagical
mrmagical
United States
2003/02/14, 09:25 PM
Whats your typical day of eating look like ? Also fill out your profile please.
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2003/02/14, 09:30 PM
When you say working in the gym, is it only running?

--------------
Nothing is too small to know, and nothing is too big to attempt!

Ivan Montreal Canada
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/02/15, 02:44 AM
7 days a week? You have might been over training..... and then you will not get any results.
Your body needs time to rest (and energy enough to burn fat).

As the guys say, please tell more......

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
jazzyj81
jazzyj81
United States
2008/10/06, 06:48 PM
I do know that you need rest and you NEED to eat right...i should follow my own words--lol but 7 days a week is alot! do you do any weight training?? I have found that it was pointless for me to do all this cardio if i wasn't throwing in some weights now and then bout twice a week. Nothing heavy just enought to get my muscles feeling alittle tired. I have jsut got back into running ont he treadmillafter NOT running for over 10 yrs. i started with just a mile (9.20min) and I am up to 2 miles in just over 17 min. but I also lift weights 3 days a week. Sometimes i trya dn run alittle after I lift as a cool down for my muscles--should i say a light jog so that i don't just STOP get in the car and go home. It might not make sense to you but it works for me and that is something that youhave to find for yourself also...WHAT WORKS FOR YOU....DON'T TRY TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

hope this helps:)