Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Being Overweight

CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2004/05/04, 03:12 PM
Well, I just wanted to say I don't like it!!! Normally I wear a size 18 pants, and I know I am over weight, but always thought, "at least I am not in a 20" Well, I went to buy shorts this weekend, and in shorts I had to buy 22's. This has motivated me so much, to continue with my workout plan. I want to have to go buy a new pair of shorts by mid summer because the old ones are too big!!! Hopefully That will happen, but I still don't like being overweight!!! :angry:
fryer91
fryer91
United States
2004/05/04, 03:27 PM
Keep up the work, and go by the way you feel. The weight will come off, and try different brands of clothing, you might be surprised. Lee jeans fit different the Levi's, etc etc etc.

By the way, you don't want to get sooo thin that one serious bowel movement could kill you. I heard that there was this really thin guy who went to the bathroom, and he pushed so hard, and crapped so much that he ended up falling down through his a$$hole, and choking himself to death. Now that is thin!

Goodluck Cristalbelle, and don't ever give up.
2004/05/04, 03:40 PM
MIKEY!!!!! Go sit on the back porch until you can behave yourself.:surprised:

--------------
There is no joy in mudville.

Charlie
CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2004/05/04, 03:43 PM
LOL :laugh: :laugh: I don't want to get tiny. I have a small frame, but have big boobs, and am naturally able to maintain muscle. I know if I were in a 6-8 I would look like a FREAK!! I am shooting in the long term to be in a 12-14, to be beautiful and STRONG!!
fryer91
fryer91
United States
2004/05/04, 03:48 PM
Oh come on charlie, NOT THE PORCH!!!!

Well, I have heard all the fat jokes; I figured I might as well throw a thin one out there. Felt pretty good!!!:big_smile:

Well off to the porch to let the wind whistle threw the big crater that once housed a belly button.
preppyboy109
preppyboy109
United States
2004/05/05, 06:42 PM

Well all i can say is what i did i went from 250 to 225 in about 2 ta 3 months. I walked 3 miles a day 5 times a week. And i watched what i ate. And i drank soad, well soda makes you retain water weight so quit drinking soda and drink water and you will loose at least 10 pounds of water wait and u will notice your pants and shirst being lose. Now i had bad withdraw simtoms from caffine withdrawment and i went threw migrans for a month but ask your docter for some NAPROXEN and that will take care of your head aches. Oh yeah i am 15 and i am happier than ever since i quite drinking soda. You should try it and you will be able to tell the diffrence slowly buy shirly. Rember Rome wasnt built in a day so all of the wait will not come off right away and the more you have to lose the eaiser it is. Just keep your head up high and rember pain is tempary but pride is forever.
CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2004/05/05, 06:46 PM
Oh deffinately. I have lost some inches already with the workouts I am doing, and I know it will take another month or 2 before I actually see the scale dropping :)