Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

anyone in Canada?

fire3333
fire3333
Canada
2004/03/20, 04:07 PM
I am a 36 yr old female who needs to lose sixty pounds. I have 2 gyms that I am considering...one is for ladies only and has classes but it closes at nine pm during the week and two pm on weekends. The other is coed, and is open 24 7. It doesnt have classes but it has cardio machines and weights and bikes etc and offers boxing i n the summer. I like the rowing machine, bike and treadmill and elliptical.
What gym sounds better to you. I have a free week membership to ladies gym and so far I like it but I dont get home from my day to day life activities till some times six pm...I have five kids incl an 11 mon old baby. I have had the battle of the weight my whole life. I am also having accupuncture treatments done which are amazing to give me lots of energy and kicking the nighttime snacking thing.
Please email me here ps Id love contact from any Ontario Niagara area buddies to motivate each other

TTYL
Janice
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2004/03/20, 10:31 PM
Hi Janice and welcome to the site. Go with the gym. You will have trainers available and the various equipment which you mentioned. Nothing works better than free weights and cardio. Eat good carbs, protein and cut the bad fats. You'lle love it.

--------------
"A will finds a way, failure is not an option"
Ivan
carivan@freetrainers.com
Montreal Canada