Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Some inspiration

guyfromsi
guyfromsi
United States
2004/03/05, 12:05 PM
Hey all,
I just wanted to fill you guys in on my situation. 2 Years ago (March 02) I was 21 years old, 243lbs 6ft tall with a 40" waist and about 28% bodyfat. I got sick of the way I looked and felt. I started to diet and workout consistently. Stuck with it and now 2 years later, I am 200lbs..34" waist and about 14% bf. There are no secret pills or drinks, no fad diets, and no magic exercise machines that willl change you. It takes time, effort, and consistency to see results. Stick with it and you can get there. Never give up and when you feel like your progress has stopped challenge yourself...make 10x the effort and you will reach your goals. It won't happen overnight, but everyday counts. When I see people I haven't seen in a long time and they always ask me how I did it...I always say the same thing...SLOWLY

Hang in there
mmaibohm
mmaibohm
United States
2004/03/07, 11:11 AM
Congrats guyfromsi!! and welcome - Mike

--------------
I am that
which must be feared, worshipped and adored. The world is mine
now and forever.No one holds command over me. No man. No god. I am a beast and that is enough.